pulchocepo Admin replied

294 weeks ago

Mai-HiME Full Movie Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A group a school girls discover that they have been given the ability to materialize weapons and control robotic beasts called Children to stop an evil organization from their plans of domination. Meanwhile, a darker plot thickens.
I bet for some people, when they look just at the cover of Mai-HiME, they will probably think it's going to be a horrible bright and cliché type of anime. Well you're wrong. This anime is more dark and twisted than you think. <br/><br/>Mai-HiME is actually full of twists and turns that could lead you in surprise! The show is also full of a lot of other stuff, suchmystery, action, adventure, comedy, romance, drama, sci-fi and tragedy. Each character is unique and totally different with their own different little background story.<br/><br/>During the first episode of the series, I fell in love right away. I even showed some friends the show, and at the first episode, they also loved it right away. I don't know anyone who hates Mai-HiMe. The show just basically keeps you at the edge of your seat, wondering what's going to happen next. I personally love this show is because one of the characters (I won't mention who), just simply reminds me a lot, and I mean a LOT of myself, and of course there's more to say, but I'll stop there.<br/><br/>If you're bored and want to try and watch a different anime, then watch Mai-HiME. If you want to watch an anime with a mix of action/adventure, drama, comedy, romance and tragedy, this anime is for you! I guarantee that you will laugh at least once during the entire series. Mai-HiMe made me laugh on multiple occasions, which is so very rare, because I never laugh while watching a movie or a show. Highly recommended!
Mai-HiME, (HiME, (pronounced 'hee-meh'), stands for Highly Advanced Materializing Equipment), is about a group of middle/high school girls, called HiMEs, with the ability to materialize weapons and large monster guardians called Childs. Ostensibly, the HiME girls are gathered to this school in order to fight off monsters called Orphans, though it isn't too long before we begin to see darker developments. Hey wait! Don't run off, I know it sounds trite and goofy but it's good I promise.<br/><br/>While it is about a group, it mainly focuses on Mai, hence the show's title. This is a good thingMai is probably one of the most likable main characters in recent anime that I've seen. However, there is a large supporting cast of unique characters that are almost all very likable, even the bad guys. The one exception would have to be the annoyingly jealous and clingy Shiho. While some of the characters aren'twell developedothers, none are totally left out and with a castlargethis that's an accomplishment.<br/><br/>Visually I suppose this show isn't quiteimpressivesome other new shows out there, but it is by no means bad. I particularly like the character designs; each and every character has a very distinct look and they are all nicely done. The battle sceneswell look very well done even though some of the Childs do look sort of silly.<br/><br/>Kajiura Yuki is a name I learned with this show and one I'll be trying to remember. She was of course responsible for the musical score here and the music really shines in Mai-HiME. There are a few scenes peppered throughout the series that are set to song and they truly stand out in a good way. The background track is also very impressive and changes to suit the scenes properly.<br/><br/>I cannot speak for the English dubI have only seen this show in Japanese with English subtitles. Normally, most Japanese voices, especially the girls, sound extremely similar to me and I often have trouble picking out whose voice I'm hearing. However, I don't know if I've just heard so much Japanese lately that I'm starting get a better feel for it or not but, again I found all of the characters to be quite distinct, this time in voice.<br/><br/>******THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS******<br/><br/>Around episode sixteen or so is where the big plot twist comes in and in my opinion it's one of the coolest plots I've seen. After finally banding together and deciding to worka group the HiMEs are informed of the real plan for them; they have to defeat each other's Childs in order to determine who the strongest is and move on to the next stage. The kicker is that their Childs are directly linked to whoever it is that they consider to be the most important person to them; if their Child is destroyed then so too is that person. They can't even take the noble self-sacrifice route since their Childs are also linked to the HiMEs themselves and so if they choose to kill themselves their Child would die and so would the important person linked to them. If they all simply choose not to fight then the whole world will of course be destroyed. While at first banding together to find a way out of the whole mess they are all the while being manipulated by sinister forces and with so much at stake tensions are high and the inevitable battle begins.<br/><br/>This whole idea coupled with the entangled web of relationships within the group makes for some pretty fantastic and emotional episodes. I have some issues with the ending though,a few things don't seem to fit quite right or just aren't exactly explained properly, but nothing too huge. The last issue I have with the ending, (and the biggest SPOILER yet just to let you know one last time), is that it's just too happy. Happy endings are nice and all and this one does leave you with a good feeling so that's great, and I don't really know if I'd prefer it to go the sad depressing ending route since I am a sucker for a happy ending. It's just that it sort of cheapens all the death scenes that hit you so hard in the episodes prior to the miracle resurrections in the end.<br/><br/>******END SPOILERS******<br/><br/>All in all Mai-HiME is a great character driven story with a pretty intriguing plot. If you can get past the seemingly clichéd premise you'll realize that it is actually a bit different than standard fare and has a lot more depth than you might notice at first glance. I enjoyed this show quite a lot and I highly recommend it to any anime fan.

Jay Leno Slash telugu full movie downloadSuper movie in hindi hd free downloadThe Great Mistake of Dr. Miles malayalam full movie free downloadEpisode 1.115 full movie download 1080p hdDragonball Z movie hindi free downloadTokko full movie in hindi free download mp4War Zone tamil dubbed movie downloadEpisode 1.1 full movie free downloadThe Westland Case full movie in hindi 720p downloaddownload The Punisher

last edited 215 weeks ago by pulchocepo
Please log in to post a reply.